If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO SPEAKER DEAL - 40% OFF

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Elderlemon.

The Monitor Audio would sound well along with your Yamaha amp :)

You would not be disapointed!

If you would like to go for these drop me a PM and I can give you a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Thanks Kenny and Chris. Deed is done (got the full set) and looking forward to getting the kit in my hot sticky hands this week!

thanks
    Hey Elderlemon.

The Monitor Audio would sound well along with your Yamaha amp :)

You would not be disapointed!

If you would like to go for these drop me a PM and I can give you a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 NAYHA

hi RS, do you still have stocks of VW8 subs for 99stg? planning to get one with the denon AVR-1311. will it be 198stg together? planning to pick it up in belfast store this weekend.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

NAYHA wrote: »
    hi RS, do you still have stocks of VW8 subs for 99stg? planning to get one with the denon AVR-1311. will it be 198stg together? planning to pick it up in belfast store this weekend.

Nayha,

that offer unfortunately is now over and we could not combine it with the AVR1311 at £99.95 anyway (speakers we can get away with most of the time - electronics are a different matter as we rarely have much available movement on price on electronics - however I would do the two at just £249.95 if you were interested - thats about the same price (or cheaper) than most UK retailers are selling the VW8 at on it's own!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lazydays

Hi John , I would like to purchase the Denon DM38 DAB from your website and have been told to get a fairly good set of Bookshelf speakers ... Would these Monitor speakers be a good choice or can you suugest a good value alternative.. ??

Thanks Lazydays

• Advertisement

hi RS, could i still purchase the Vector V10 Stereo speakers for £79.95/pair? to be pickup in Belfast store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nayha.

Unfortunately we only ran this deal for a short period during May and June.

The best that we could do on a pair would be £99.95 with delivery at £12.99.

That's still a mega price but I can only do this because you were posting on the thread earlier.

Let me know if you would like a pair.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

hi

can i get these

V10 Stereo speakers (pair

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

forget about my post , :)

unless i can still get at 79 gbp for a pair of vector speakers :0

Hi Nayha.

The best that we could do on a pair would be £99.95 with delivery at £12.99.

That's still a mega price but I can only do this because you were posting on the thread earlier.

Let me know if you would like a pair.

ATB

Dave

thanks Dave, was just hoping it would still be £79.95. will just wait for the new RS sale. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Dave

As this sale has now passed, I'm closing this thread.

If you have any queries about the items in this thread, please feel free to open a new thread and ask for a quote.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.