Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beardie Brumation

• 05-05-2011 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Ive being meaning to ask for a while, I have a bearded dragon and shes still brumating. Is this common..? Anybody elses still brumating? Every other year she gets up on her own with no intervention what so ever. This year I tried waking her up and she gets up, eats all the food of the day and drinks plenty and then straight back to sleep. Im guessing thats a good sign at least.

I know its not a heat issue. Im wondering is it an age issue.. Shes around 6 years old Id say.

Also she went to brumation late this year. Usually she goes into brumation mid summer and then gets up mid winter. This year I was delighted when she held off until autumn/early winter. So thats in the back of my mind aswell, maybe she still thinks its too early to get up.

Anyway, Id appreciate any thoughts or advice.....

Advertisement