Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joanna Newsom @The Park

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:05am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well this will be odd, Jo Newsom and a harp in a big field in July...

Will still go though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

For reference. Clashes with Castlepalooza for me however I'm not too upset. Joanna Newsom needs excellent acoustics. I really can't see a flappy tent in Marley delivering that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

Why not Electric Picnic.....
    Wish I could go to this, she was suberb last September!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Scien wrote: »
    Same weekend as Indiependence. Pity...

This is on the 24th according to the link. Indiependence and Castlepalooza are on the weekend after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Date must have been changed. Heineken music website seems to confirm the 24th.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

For the THIRD time ticketmaster:

Newsom, not Newson.

Anyway, tickets get! Standing? Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Toast wrote: »
    Joanna Newsom needs excellent acoustics. I really can't see a flappy tent in Marley delivering that.

Yeah, thinking the same thing. I wish I had heard her when she last played the Grand Canal Theatre – great for acoustics. Tom Waits in the Phoenix Park was the last tent gig I was at and it suffered a little for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

She needs to add some indoor dates to her tour.

Got a craving to see her again but not interested in seeing her at a festival.

Advertisement