Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonesonline.ie

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭

Did anyone ever buy from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

I have in the past (2 phones I think). reliable but not the cheapest.
    Elessar wrote: »
    Did anyone ever buy from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I see they have the Incredible S and Sensation listed -

http://phonesonline.ie/Product.asp?ProductID=850

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Elessar

Well I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S with them and was promised two day delivery so would have it today by the latest - but after checking with the courier and now it won't be here until Monday :mad:

They promised air delivery too and but it's going on a boat now - hence the delay.

Not a good start. Was hoping to have my SGS2 for the weekend :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Elessar

I think they're reading boards!

Got a call from them earlier apologising for the delay and offering to refund the shipping charge and they're sending me some screen protectors aswell.

Not bad at all.

There was a shipping error on both sides I think. Great customer service at least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Yep, pretty sure they do pop in here.

...and Google analytics would have shown the incoming link I posted above ^^.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 iclickr

just ordered samsung galaxy s2 from phonesonline.ie put not back in stock till 10th frist time buying of them will let you know how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

used them in past , found the service to be very good and reliable, no complaints here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Ive bought many phones from phones online and recommend them to people
    some phones may not be in stock with himself but with the suppliers so its best to ring and ask
    ask for carl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 iclickr

phones online can't get the s2 till the 18th now hope its not any longer heard its release in Ireland on June 1st but not sure

Advertisement