Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

i cant log on to my meteor..put in number and pin and directed to another page to put pin in again and numbers and letters from an image on screen...can only put 3 digits into pin section..anyone else have this problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

It only shows three digits in the text box because it's too small to display any more but it is accepting all of them. Just type your pin as normal.

On the page with the image with letters, does it say Invalid login in the orange banner under "Welcome to MyMeteor"? If so then you're using the wrong pin. if not then once you're on that page try going to this link directly and you should be logged in:

https://www.mymeteor.ie/go/freewebtext

edit:

Are you aware that the pin you should use is the one that originally came with the sim card unless you've called meteor to update it or changed it on the website? i.e. changing the pin on your phone has no effect on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

this happens to me sometimes aswell. Don't know why. I use the pin number i changed to, not the one given with the sim card. It normally works fine first time. When it directs me to security page i click on bookmarked meteor logo and it goes straight into mymeteor details i was attempting to log into originally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bjmeag

Hi. This is ongoing now. They say it's intermittant,but, more often than not it happens.

Advertisement