Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new to eircom

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi eircom
    about a month ago i had eircom guy call to door to get us to switch
    at the moment i am with vf
    i signed for a package for 47 per month
    i was not told it was a 12 month contract he said it was 6 month and after 6 month the price would not go up he assured me this (maybe just to get the sale )
    i have had no corespondence from eircom to let me know if it has been transfered
    i was told it would take about 10 days after 7 days cooling off
    can someone contact me to confirm what is happening
    i will pm my ph no when someone replies
    thanks
    ste

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

stedeb wrote: »
    Hi eircom
    about a month ago i had eircom guy call to door to get us to switch
    at the moment i am with vf
    i signed for a package for 47 per month
    i was not told it was a 12 month contract he said it was 6 month and after 6 month the price would not go up he assured me this (maybe just to get the sale )
    i have had no corespondence from eircom to let me know if it has been transfered
    i was told it would take about 10 days after 7 days cooling off
    can someone contact me to confirm what is happening
    i will pm my ph no when someone replies
    thanks
    ste

Hi Ste,

thanks for your query and apologies for delay replying.

Can you PM your home phone number or eircom Account Number and I will check this for you.

All the best,

Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

sorry to hijack this thread but now that upc have announced their new higher broadband speeds at cheaper prices are eircom gonna play a higher card i wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

hi Ant
    pm sent
    r
    tks
    ste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

sorry to hijack this thread but now that upc have announced their new higher broadband speeds at cheaper prices are eircom gonna play a higher card i wonder

Hi alanhiggyno1
    prices within the telecoms industry are pretty well regulated by Comreg so it is not really a matter of trying to cut prices. :(
    We are happy to post any future price or package changes that we are aware of here on Boards.ie.
    Tony

Advertisement