Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft.ie League I - Mega merge group discussion threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Fringe wrote: »
    Wait, do I play RM or Deadlocked now?

You play deadlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭VikingErik

In the interest of not giving Chaz an easy third round losers bracket placement I'll make myself available on Saturday around 1-3pm. I've not played since my last league game, months ago, so unless Chaz has done the same he should take this one easy. If he's not available on Saturday, I might make it on Friday evening, but can't guarantee that. If that doesn't work then he can have the by cause I'm just too busy and I'm never in the IRC anymore so would someone forward this to him if he's in there. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Feanor 2 Cizzo 0

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

Just so it's in the thread too,
    Freepower 2 - Vanyd 1

I think I had to pull drones in every single game, and I lost at least 2 spawning pools. XD

freepower wrote: »
    Just so it's in the thread too,
    Freepower 2 - Vanyd 1

I think I had to pull drones in every single game, and I lost at least 2 spawning pools. XD

Good stuff.

• Advertisement

VikingErik wrote: »
    In the interest of not giving Chaz an easy third round losers bracket placement I'll make myself available on Saturday around 1-3pm. I've not played since my last league game, months ago, so unless Chaz has done the same he should take this one easy. If he's not available on Saturday, I might make it on Friday evening, but can't guarantee that. If that doesn't work then he can have the by cause I'm just too busy and I'm never in the IRC anymore so would someone forward this to him if he's in there. Thanks.

afaik chazz is off for next few weeks, so probably the match goes to yourself

Just so everyone is warned, I'm away next week and would only be able to friday evening, although I'd have some work that'd need doing and I'd rather not if possible.

I think I'm currently a round ahead thanks to a by against funky and some quick games early on, so hopefully even if that doesn't suit my my next opponent we should still be even with the rest of the competition, not behind. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

freepower wrote: »
    Just so everyone is warned, I'm away next week and would only be able to friday evening, although I'd have some work that'd need doing and I'd rather not if possible.

I think I'm currently a round ahead thanks to a by against funky and some quick games early on, so hopefully even if that doesn't suit my my next opponent we should still be even with the rest of the competition, not behind. :)

Any chance you can play now, afaik im playing you but double elim spreadsheet is down so not 100% sure

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Anyone around here know Yapamillias? I'm supposed to play him in the Round 2, Losers Bracket :) Already PM'ed, but just wondering if anyone can poke him hehe

Decerto wrote: »
    Any chance you can play now, afaik im playing you but double elim spreadsheet is down so not 100% sure

http://challonge.com/starcraftiemay

Use that for the brackets, the spread sheet one is a bit messed up at the moment, and this one is a lot easier to maintain
    pixelburp wrote: »
    Anyone around here know Yapamillias? I'm supposed to play him in the Round 2, Losers Bracket smile.gif Already PM'ed, but just wondering if anyone can poke him hehe

I had to play him in the first round and when we organised mataches he kept doing no-shows and took weeks to respond to my PMs.

Grime pulled out so I gave him a by to play you, so if you havent heared from him in the next few days give me a PM and i'll give you the win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Columc wrote: »
    afaik chazz is off for next few weeks, so probably the match goes to yourself

Im on leave but can play - just say when (ideally later in the evenings) but not a problem either way.

Decerto wrote: »

Yeah, if you can get on tonight I'll check in at 9 and 10 in the .ie channel, I might be able to play tomorrow evening as well. I'm freepower ingame as well btw, code's 997.

I'm slumping ZvP a bit recently and very tired but I figure if we can play it'd be good to play. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Noodled v Deadlocked
    2-0

Fringe wrote: »
    Noodled v Deadlocked
    2-0

Noodled Vs NeoSlicer for next match

I play Deadlocked yes?

Orizio wrote: »
    I play Deadlocked yes?

did he play wikipal? aka godspal

My bad, Deadlocked has to play wiki first.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

I will be on tonight from 5.

EDIT: One drink turned into many drinks. Will be on tomorrow evening. I think.

Milkrain v Chaz 2:1

Not a very enjoyable series. We were both pretty out of form. Last game goes to show how lazy we both were.

Even though Chaz has the flu and I'm hungover it's pretty sweet to win this as I lost to him in the group games, back when we used to be better players :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I had to play him in the first round and when we organised mataches he kept doing no-shows and took weeks to respond to my PMs.

Grime pulled out so I gave him a by to play you, so if you havent heared from him in the next few days give me a PM and i'll give you the win.

Hey; no word from Yapamillias - I note he hasn't actually been on boards since the 30th June. We can wait a little more if needs be, dunno if our game is holding things up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Deadlocked vs wikipal

2:0

gg

pixelburp wrote: »
    Hey; no word from Yapamillias - I note he hasn't actually been on boards since the 30th June. We can wait a little more if needs be, dunno if our game is holding things up :)

No thats fine, he is DQ. Will push you onto the next round,

Sorry guys My internet is ****ing up at home at the moment, and i only get onto boards during my lunch time in work ,hence why I havent been on/updating.

this league is closing to an end, And I have learned a lot about what to do and what no to do, so hopfully we can get some better tournies/leagues up and running!

Games to be played

Round 3 winner Brackets - Map: Xel'Naga Caverns
    NeoSlicerZ Vs Noodled
    Khazidhea Vs Epimetheus

Round 4 winner Brackets - Map: Shakuras Plateau
    Shaun Vs Freepower

Round 2 Loser Brackets - Map: Tal'darim Alter LE
    Prometheus Vs RoyalMarine

Round 3 Loser Brackets - Map: Shakuras Plateau
    MilkRain Vs SuperMullet
    Feanor Vs Deadlocked
    Pixelburp Vs Red

You can view the brackets here: http://challonge.com/images/brackets/starcraftIEMay.png

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Khazidhea

Busy week. I can probably play on next weekend.

Who's this SuperMullet fellow? I've not seen or heard from him before? Does he show up in the chat much these days? I know I haven't.

Gave Royal Marine a free win, havent seen his oppoent online in weeks or around boards.

Guys, Games need to be played!

You can find out who you are playing via this:

http://challonge.com/images/brackets/starcraftIEMay.png

For people who cant click the link the games are:

Round 3 winner Brackets - Map: Xel'Naga Caverns
    NeoSlicerZ Vs Noodled (Neo Will gain the win if i dont hear otherwise from noodled)
    Khazidhea Vs Epimethues (Khazidhea will gain the win if I dont hear otherwise from Epi)

Round 4 winner Brackets - Map: Shakuras Plateau
    Freepower Vs Shaunn (Freepower will gain the if I dont hear otherwise from Shaunn)

Round 3 Loser Brackets - Map: Shakuras Plateau
    RoyalMarine Vs Baal (RoyalMarinewill gain the if I dont hear otherwise from Baal )
    MilkRain Vs SupperMullet (MilkRainwill gain the if I dont hear otherwise from SupperMullet )
    Deadlocked Vs Feanor (Deadlocked will gain the if I dont hear otherwise from Feanor )
    Pixelburp Vs Red (Pixelburp will gain the if I dont hear otherwise from Red )

I am forcing these deadlines up till Saturday night, Sunday morning.

EDIT: If the person that is going to auto-lose contacts me and no game is played, they will Win the match! This is for people to play their matches quicker,

Gave Royal Marine a free win, havent seen his oppoent online in weeks or around boards.

Guys, Games need to be played!
    [...]

Pixelburp Vs Red (Pixelburp will gain the if I dont hear otherwise from Red )

I am forcing these deadlines up till Saturday night, Sunday morning.

EDIT: If the person that is going to auto-lose contacts me and no game is played, they will Win the match! This is for people to play their matches quicker,

Hey,

I'm not going to be in the country Friday - Sunday (heading to luxembourg), so will poke Red and try and get the game done this week. I haven't heard from him though, I don't seem to have any luck with contacting people hehe unless I'm talking to the wrong Red350 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

Khazidhea Vs Epimethues (Khazidhea will gain the win if I dont hear otherwise from Epi)
    Iv been on every night this week, and havnt seen khaz once

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Khazidhea

Yep, pretty much havent been online since LAN. If the deadline is gone, give gregor a free win. I am pretty sure I'll be available on the next weekend tho.

• Advertisement

Iv been on every night this week, and havnt seen khaz once

First I heared of this, Thats why I put up this post, Im waiting on games to be played, I cant hold your hands and tell you when to do stuff. The second I mentioned auto DQ 3 people now replied in this thread.

Advertisement