Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft.ie League I - Mega merge group discussion threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Khazidhea wrote: »
    Yep, pretty much havent been online since LAN. If the deadline is gone, give gregor a free win. I am pretty sure I'll be available on the next weekend tho.

If you can play this saturday

Khazidhea wrote: »
    Yep, pretty much havent been online since LAN. If the deadline is gone, give gregor a free win. I am pretty sure I'll be available on the next weekend tho.

If you can play this saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Sorry, I couldn't play recently. I was having problems with my power supply but I got a new one and I can play again. I'm going away next Tuesday so I'll try and play whatever games I need to. Else give whoever the free win.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Im playing my opponent this wensday at 9 afaik

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Columc wrote: »
    First I heared of this, Thats why I put up this post, Im waiting on games to be played, I cant hold your hands and tell you when to do stuff. The second I mentioned auto DQ 3 people now replied in this thread.

Ah now In fairness, I'm on IRC most nights & in SC2 every other night. I'm fairly prominent boards member too - I don't need hand holding to play my games & I've been fairly good up until now. Not sure what else I can do to get Red to play his game apart from spamming his inbox? And I ain't going to choose SC2 over a holiday weekend either :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

Decerto wrote: »
    Im playing my opponent this wensday at 9 afaik

Yep, that's the plan. :)

pixelburp wrote: »
    Ah now In fairness, I'm on IRC most nights & in SC2 every other night. I'm fairly prominent boards member too - I don't need hand holding to play my games & I've been fairly good up until now. Not sure what else I can do to get Red to play his game apart from spamming his inbox? And I ain't going to choose SC2 over a holiday weekend either :P

The reasons why I added in the DQ is for this

1)if 1 player makes an effort to play a game and the other player dosent resond, that player wont tell me(Like you trying to contact Red) How am I spose to know, and know what is happening with the match. This encourages people to start talking.

2) I pretty much added the people that were the most active as the one who auto wins, I know you are on IRC/bnet so thats why you get the in, why royal gets the win etc etc. And If the other player then responds saying hold on im here, then they can arrange the match etc. It encourages players to contact each other.

I was quoting epi and the comment of holding hands was mainly for him, as I havent a word from him or khaz about their game for 2+ weeks, even tho he posts on the forums a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Played NeoSlicerZ vs Noodled
    2:0

Bonus! FPVOD @ justin.tv/neoslicerz for a week.

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Played NeoSlicerZ vs Noodled
    2:0

Bonus! FPVOD @ justin.tv/neoslicerz for a week.

Cheers, you will be playing the winner of Epi Vs Khaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

sorry sorry I ve been quite busy

RM can you play tomorrow evening?
    if not this week end?

I ll be offline on thursday and friday though sorry

EDIT: just saw you got the freewin. Well sorry I was too busy to play, GL in the next rounds!! :)
    @Columc: apologies for ruining your schedule

• Advertisement

F69Baal wrote: »

EDIT: just saw you got the freewin. Well sorry I was too busy to play, GL in the next rounds!! :)
    @Columc: apologies for ruining your schedule

Err he is still scheduled to play you... he hasnt gotten the free win yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i wont be able to play baal.

ah, when can you play? After this friday I m pretty much free at any time :)

im off to lanzarote this weekend for 2 weeks :p

best to give you the win.

wow lucky you!

No chance at all for us to play today?

i might be able to make it on tonight around 8/9pm

Oki i ll be online round that time then

Hey, I didn't realise this patch had come out yet, and now it's downloading. I'm going to be on later than 9, probably no earlier than 9.30, very sorry Decerto - PMing you as well! :)

Best summary of my ZvP style evar. XD

Good games, solid bloke. Best of luck in the losers or winners bracket! ;)

• Advertisement

well RM i didnt see you online. I have a job interview on friday morning in central France so I m leaving tmrw and wont be back until friday evening. I can be online at 8pm (irish time) if you want

ah sorry dude, my kid isnt feeling too well. best you take the win and gl for the rest of the tourney. you would have easily beat me anyway

ah sorry to hear this. I hope he l lget better quickly.

Well then I guess you owe me some custom games when you re back from holidays :)

Baal and Noodle to play next round, Freepower youhave to wait for 2 more matches to see who your opponet is.

Games to be played,

Khaz vs epi

Milkrain Vs SuperMullet
    Feanor vs Deadlocked
    Pixelburp vs Red

Columc wrote: »
    Baal and Noodle to play next round, Freepower youhave to wait for 2 more matches to see who your opponet is.

Games to be played,

Khaz vs epi

Milkrain Vs SuperMullet
    Feanor vs Deadlocked
    Pixelburp vs Red

You got the results the wrong way around broski, it was 2-1 to me^^

I changed my id from baal.918 to WGTBaal.918 by the way

I can play on saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I'll be on tonight if you're free.

Decerto wrote: »
    You got the results the wrong way around broski, it was 2-1 to me^^

My bad, dunno why I did that. fixed now!

... curses. :P

So I take it I've gotta wait a bit for my next match? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Khazidhea

I am online, waiting for gregor :)

Advertisement