Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Tom Club - Dublin

Options
  • 05-05-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

From 'Oh me aiken back' promotions: Tom Tom Club Feat Chris Frantz & Tina Weymouth of Talking Heads Live At Vicar St. July 22nd! http://tinyurl.com/3ksxhca

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Anyone else at this last night? It was killer!
    Excellent support from Tieranniesaur, who were a perfect choice. Never underestimate the power of some shakers and woodblocks.

Unfortunately, I've never seen a standing Vicar Street show so poorly attended, which was a shame. Still, by the time Tom Tom Club came on, there was a decent amount of people in the venue, and what was lacking in numbers was made up for by enthusiasm. Tina Weymouth rocked the house.

Who Feelin' It
    She's Dangerous
    Punk Lolita
    L'Elephant
    On, On, On, On...
    Under the Boardwalk
    The Man with the 4-Way Hips
    Suboceana
    Don't Say No
    Kiss Me When I Get Back
    Genius of Love
    You Sexy Thing
    Wordy Rappinghood
    ---
    Take Me to the River
    Psycho Killer

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Absolutely gutted I missed this gig, I didn't even hear of it until this thread! Sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

robbie1876 wrote: »
    Absolutely gutted I missed this gig, I didn't even hear of it until this thread! Sick!

Dunno how you managed to miss it, it was well advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Dunno how you managed to miss it, it was well advertised.

That just makes me feel worse! I must live under a rock.....

Anyway, glad yiz enjoyed it and delighted to hear Tina still has it.

Advertisement