Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do we have to be out of Gort na Coiribe for the summer?

Options
  • 05-05-2011 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Just wondering when we need to be all packed up and gone! Does anyone know? :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Around the 28th I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Croppy Bhoy

If it's anything like Corrib Village, they'll lie to you and try and turf you out before your lease is up, so they can start renting it out for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

If it's anything like Corrib Village, they'll lie to you and try and turf you out before your lease is up, so they can start renting it out for the summer.

Yeah i found that, i'd stuff left in my room there last year and went to collect it a few days before the lease expired, only to find they'd thrown it all in a big skip because they'd came in early to clean the place for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

spiralism wrote: »
    Yeah i found that, i'd stuff left in my room there last year and went to collect it a few days before the lease expired, only to find they'd thrown it all in a big skip because they'd came in early to clean the place for the summer.

Thats a serious breach of contract there I presume by them. I did one year in student accomm and never going near it again. Private is far better if you get a good landlord. I've been lucky enough with that though, I've heard horror stories all around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Croppy Bhoy

Thats a serious breach of contract there I presume by them. I did one year in student accomm and never going near it again. Private is far better if you get a good landlord. I've been lucky enough with that though, I've heard horror stories all around.

Private is better once you've bedded into college and made your friends and whatnot, but places like Corrib Village are unbelievable craic to be fair. My suggestion is to treat the management there with the contempt they deserve and have a ball, then be done with the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement