Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Poll with Facebook authentication?

Options
  • 05-05-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've done a fair bit of searching and can't find an answer.
    I look after my football club's website (used dreamweaver due to simplicity and it's all html with facebook connect integration in the footer's of team pages etc, all with the copy and paste help of the facebook api stuff)

I'd now like to expand the site's use and put up man of the match polls, player of the year polls etc. However for simplicity (well it's simple in my head) I'd like to use facebook logins to delete votes from people outside the club on certain polls and make sure folks can only vote once. I understand I'll likely need a MySQL database but I've no problem with that part. It's the actual code I've the problem with.

The basic concept seems simple but I've no idea how to code it (likely needs to be in php)

I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link to our current site so I won't until someone comfirms it to be ok.

Thanks for any and all help you might be able to provide.

Advertisement