Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - Eircom Account holder

Options
  • 05-05-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking to switch to emobile to the €49 unlimited talk and text plan.
    I live at home and our eircom phone is in my dads name.
    I went into a carphone warehouse store to sign up and was told that to avail of the plan the phone would have to be put in my dads name because he is the eircom account holder.

I rang one of your accredited stores and they said that's not the case, that once I have proof of address and Id with the same address it'd be fine.

Can you tell me who is correct?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi Dos30,

As per our own T&C's (I've paraphrased this from the T&C's found here):

"The Promotion is available only to customers of eMobile's bill pay price plans (“Bill Pay Price Plan(s)") who are also existing eircom fixed line customers or individuals who live in a household in which an eircom fixed line is operational (“Eligible Customers")."

I believe that the above would be applicable to you in this instance. If you would like to avail of this offer feel free to give our sales team a call on 1800 283 091 and they would happy to arrange this for you. You can also order this online at www.emobile.ie.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Thanks Steve, I had tried to buy it online but you don't have any of the phones left that I'm looking for(HTC Desire)
    Only carphone warehouse seem to have them left. I'll print out the terms and conditions and bring it into them. Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

dos30 wrote: »
    Thanks Steve, I had tried to buy it online but you don't have any of the phones left that I'm looking for(HTC Desire)
    Only carphone warehouse seem to have them left. I'll print out the terms and conditions and bring it into them. Cheers

Well let me know how you get on. If you need any further assistance just drop me a line...

-Steve

Advertisement