Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Let's off-road

• 05-05-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any such thing as an adventure centre where you go scrambling for a day?? I've never ridden off-road before and I'd love give it a go and see if I'd enjoy it. I don't fancy having to buy one just to see if I'd enjoy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭gardoyle27

you'd need to get a lend of a bike, but there is a place in limerick called birdhill, as far as i am aware they run practice days that you pay €25 for use of the track. there is also a place in tullow that is the same and another in broadford in kildare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

couple of centers in the uk do so, but not aware of any here unfort :<

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

There's that place just off the south ring road by douglas in cork isn't there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

There's that place just off the south ring road by douglas in cork isn't there?

http://www.mcimotocross.ie/getting_started.html

Vernon Mount.

The website is helpful. It basically says that if you're interested in trying out motocross, buy a bike, a ton of gear, join a club, get a race license and then come to a practise day :rolleyes:

It's a shame, generally. I'd love to try it out but without spending a fortune, I have no way of trying it out. I would have thought the quad places would have given it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Strom

Mate try vigors arklow, Google it and look over their site, or maybe give them a call.

As far as I know they do off road training and provide the bike and gear. There are also a few places in the UK that do as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement