Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I pregnant?

Options
  • 05-05-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have very irregular periods, and recently I downloaded an app to help keep better track and have found it could be really useful
    Judging by my average cycle length - my most fertile day was a couple of weeks ago when myself and my boyfriend had a condom mishap (on that very day)... I would have had an idea of the time of the month I was in but this app has really frightened me that it all happened on the same day. I am due my period now in two days (again based on avg no. of days) but I am starting to worry.
    Is it too early to do a test or am I better off waiting until I am at least a day or two late?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You can test now, use First Response or Clearblue Digital. But if it comes up negative and your period doesn't arrive in a few days test again as it could be too early to tell depending on when you really did ovulate.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for your reply. I know its all very approx etc
    I should have mentioned I have been feeling out of the ordinary tired, been having headaches and generally crappy for the last week or so. Could be sign of period being on the way but half of me is thinking its not... I think I will do a test tomorrow just to put my mind at ease
    Thanks again

Advertisement