Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working abroad??

Options
  • 05-05-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, Im new to this:D, I was wondering if anyone could tell me, is there any other countries that I could look at going besides aus and canada...
    Ive spent al day looking up different places and visas and am completely confused:confused:?? If any one has any experienece or inside into moving abroad Id really appriocate it
    Thanks...:P

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

cally2009 wrote: »
    Hi, Im new to this:D, I was wondering if anyone could tell me, is there any other countries that I could look at going besides aus and canada...
    Ive spent al day looking up different places and visas and am completely confused:confused:?? If any one has any experienece or inside into moving abroad Id really appriocate it
    Thanks...:P

What about Europe? You have no visa issues, your qualifications are recognised, mutual pension and social agreements are in place..... only a couple of hours from Dublin. A great work-life balance and more

What type of work are you seeking?

Jim (Switzerland)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cally2009

I have work in childcare for the past four years, I have quailfications in it and have certsin event management.. I also have some retail experience.. could you tell me where I could look for jobs? Im really bad at all of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

There's the European job mobility portal that advertises jobs throughout Europe:
    http://ec.europa.eu/eures/home.jsp?lang=en

If you don't speak the language of the target country there's many au pair agencies that might be of use to you, especially if have childcare experience and qualifications already.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Monster in the Czech Republic are looking for inexperienced native speakers for customer service roles. It pays enough to have a good lifestyle, in the meantime you can check out childcare opportunities.

Advertisement