Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing

Options
  • 05-05-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

I paid my bill by laser and payment was received and account cleared on the 4th so why have eircom then gone and taken money from direct debit on the 5th? Bank account is now in debit so apart from basically paying the bill twice now I also have to pay bank fees because eircom decided to take the money from my account after it had already been paid??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I paid my bill by laser and payment was received and account cleared on the 4th so why have eircom then gone and taken money from direct debit on the 5th? Bank account is now in debit so apart from basically paying the bill twice now I also have to pay bank fees because eircom decided to take the money from my account after it had already been paid??

Hi Cutie18Ireland
    If you PM me your details I can investigate this for you and should be able to clear this up.
    Tony

Advertisement