Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Loss - Good weights/cardio program

Options
  • 05-05-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey there,
    I hope this is ok to post, I am 31, female, 5'1", 11st 7lbs - so clearly overweight. :o I really would like the basics of a program that I can start in the gym. I have used free weights before (squats, deadlifts, lunges etc.) and I know that these are really beneficial to both strength training and weight loss. I also know that diet (which I see is out of bounds here) is key too. So, I'm open minded regarding using free weights, but am confused as to a good balance of cardio/weights.

I've heard that interval training is best for weight loss too. Would alternate days of weights/swim and then cardio be a good option? Help!!!

PS G'em I'd really like your opinion :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Brianan

Your workout is really good and most of the people have workout same like your workout.. You need to modify your workout little bit..
    Los Angeles Boot Camp

Advertisement