Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best radio app?

• 05-05-2011 4:13pm

I just got an iphone 4,as I understand it doesnt have a built in radio so I will have to listen online.
    Whats the best app for listening to irish radio stations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭squonk

TuneIn Radio gets my vote!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

I've used both WunderRadio and TuneIn without any probs, personally TuneIn would get me vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Most stations have their own app. I just download the one's I like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Most stations have their own app. I just download the one's I like.
    TuneIn Radio is so much better than any stand-alone stations radio app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

I stand corrected. Tunein radio all the way. It even searches through all the stations for the bands you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

I have both wunder and tuneni. My vote goes to tuneine as well. It is also cheaper.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 252 ✭✭viclemronny

Tunein also gets my vote. Great little app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

squonk wrote: »
    TuneIn Radio gets my vote!

This!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Yup, another vote here for TuneIn radio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Tunein radio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Ditto! Great app!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

There is a free version of tunein now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Tune in lists you record hours of radio too handy for going away with something different to listen to without draining Internet data.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Tunein, easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 winestein

Grab Radio is definitely the best. TuneIn is just well marketed by big Texan organisation. With Grab Radio it's easy to use, you only select the most reliable streams, you can grab the tunes from iTunes as you hear them or tag them, and watch Youtube videos of the song. It also has Shazam built in so you can activate it from within the app to see what's playing even when the radio station forgets to put out the info. out. It also has **** loads of stations from all over the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 keepa

aye...grab radio is good...its the one i use anyways...think its irish aswell.

Advertisement