Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction to Moral Philosophy Exam!!!

Options
  • 05-05-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Anybody have any idea what are the best questions to study outta the list of 12 that he gave us! And is the exam defo worth 34%?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭corkman123

totally screwed for this exam!! im only guna study 3 questions and will be happy if one or two come up! .. dernier, hampton and levy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Tuty_Fruity

Same I'm dreading it, i'm looking at Le Sage & De Ruyter, Pojman, Richards and Satre for the exam and hoping at least one comes up! :(
    They exam is only worth 34% though, isn't it?? :confused:

it is ! but i got a d in the 1st essay and i completley forgot to electonically submit the 2nd essay even though i submitted the harcopy on time!! only realised and submitted it electronically today... hopefully they wont notice ! how did you get on in the 2 essays?

Aw no way! What do you think they'l give ya in the essay ya just submitted today, its a bit stupid that we had to submit it twice! I got a D in my first essay and then I had a gotten a B- in my second but they moved me down to a C cause my referencing was bad! :( What did you write you two essays on??

i dunno wat they will do! i done scarre for 1st essay and cant remembr the second! im confused bout the grades for the essays though... when i got back my first essay, in the grade box he gave me a d then at the back gave me an f+ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Oh really? Dats not too good :rolleyes: ... Hopefully since the D was written in the box thing that it might be the official grade! Who knows, the F+ could have even been rough work for someone else's essay?:P

tbh i dont think it matters at this stage il prob end up repeating the module... ur studying four diff people for the exam? are the 6 questions coming up in the exam guna be 6 of the 12 dummie questions or are they just examples??

Yeah I'm hoping to know them 4 people for Monday anyway!! Yeah outta that list that we got, 6 of them q's will come up and we answer on 3 but we aren't allowed to answer on the ones that we did our essay on! I dunno what I would do if none of the ones that I studied came up haha!! :eek:

haha....:eek: ah jheezz would be a nightmare lol! i think il know 3 quite well and then just knw the basics for another question!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

ITT; txtspit

• Advertisement

Yeah thats a good idea :)

Whats the ITT and txtspit? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 scuzzam

Well that was a b!tch of an exam!

I I kinda liked it :) i had the 1st 3 questions prepared and kinda knew them so i was happy enough :D what did u answer??

fu*kd! cudnt of been ne more unlucky! how many questions were people able to answer???

2questions and bs'd my way through denier :) wbu???

i aced dernier nd bshtd thru adams.. is dat the only philosophy module your doin??

Yeah thank god i wouldn't be able any more philosophy! What bout you??

yup! ive intro to probs of philosophy 2mrw :mad:

Aw killer haha!! Do you actually like philosophy :L ? :confused:

nah lol HATE IT! im actually doin a major in philosophy but guna do an internal transfer for next year .. cudnt deal with it anymore! wa other subs u doin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

woa2.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I did Problems of Philosophy last year and provided you have the lectures notes for at least three sections it's easy as the same questions come up every year and the notes are really good. If you don't have the lecture notes though you are pretty much screwed as none of the readings or books will help you. Analytical philosophy really isn't my thing so I hated this module.

Ah i'm doing Science, and just chose this randomly, didn't think that it would be that bad! :eek:

Advertisement