Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel readings

Options
  • 05-05-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Just had an angel card reading today, and basically it was just some guy asking me a few questions about myself and then using the angel cards as cue cards to give me some fairly generic (yet sound) advice about how to progress.

He also said he was hearing stuff from my grandmother, but again it was fairly generic stuff.

Am I missing something, or is that what Angel readings are about: basically asking what is going on in your life, getting you to pick some cards, and then using the cards as cues to offer advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Gizmoisgiddy

not at all
    a good angel reading is hard to find,
    but keep trying, theres a lot of phoneys out there

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

buy your own angel cards ,messages from your angels i use that one and i find them good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

but these messages from Angels, are they not just thoughts and dreams and the like?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

A psychic reader of any kind shouldnt ask for information, they should tell you the info. Otherwise they are just doing what an amateur psychologist or any good friend would do, giving kind but obvious advice.

Oryx wrote: »
    A psychic reader of any kind shouldnt ask for information, they should tell you the info. Otherwise they are just doing what an amateur psychologist or any good friend would do, giving kind but obvious advice.

this is what I was thinking myself.

• Advertisement

not at all
    a good angel reading is hard to find,
    but keep trying, theres a lot of phoneys out there

could you recommend a reputable reader?

what is the format usually like?

hilloftara wrote: »
    buy your own angel cards ,messages from your angels i use that one and i find them good

I've come across angel cards before, but how are they supposed to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

To learn how to read angel cards you will require to learn a lot about them to arrive at precise details it wants to communicate with you. Just search over internet and you will find many good articles and books over it.

Otherwise look for some reputable naturally gifted psychic reader to give you some genuine angel car reading. Remember a genuine reader won't ask you any question like you have mentioned here. All it needs is your question that is all. And for generic reading it will need to see you or hear your voice. That's it.

meryem wrote: »
    To learn how to read angel cards you will require to learn a lot about them to arrive at precise details it wants to communicate with you. Just search over internet and you will find many good articles and books over it.

Otherwise look for some reputable naturally gifted psychic reader to give you some genuine angel car reading. Remember a genuine reader won't ask you any question like you have mentioned here. All it needs is your question that is all. And for generic reading it will need to see you or hear your voice. That's it.

are you familiar with any reputable, naturally gifted psychic readers who could give a genuine angel card reading, that you could recommend?

Also, could you link to reliable articles on the net that I could check out?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Although below given articles are not that good to become efficient angel card reader but they will be able to shed some light over the topic for you:
    http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/articles/angel-cards-readings
    http://www.wikihow.com/Do-an-Angel-Card-Reading

Regarding recommendation I can't do that for some reasons... Please don't mind...

• Advertisement

meryem wrote: »
    Although below given articles are not that good to become efficient angel card reader but they will be able to shed some light over the topic for you:
    http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/articles/angel-cards-readings
    http://www.wikihow.com/Do-an-Angel-Card-Reading

Regarding recommendation I can't do that for some reasons... Please don't mind...

Cheers for the links, I'll check em out.

I don't mind at all that you can't recommend a reader, I'm just left wondering, how does one go about finding a reputable one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Hi,

Angel cards are exactly what they say on the tin.. guidance from your angels.. they are only pointers - positive indications on how to get out of situations.. or answers to questions..

sounds like the reading you got was where the reader was reading the cards and not you psychically or mediumisitically... anyone can do this but it takes spiritual awareness/gifts to read. Again depends on what the reader was offering and what you were expecting..

If you were expecting a spirit link..
    Sometimes readers cannot make a link with a person.. their ego takes over and they try and read anyway.. but fail to do so.. they should have been honest and admitted so. It is normal - discarnate spirit will not come to every medium.. different energies attract different mediums.. like attracts like..

You are entitled during a reading (in first 10 mins) to say this is not working out and ask for money back. quote the mediums code of practice which are general guidelines any proper reader would understand.

see attached- learn to do your own angel readings..
    http://www.angelmessenger.net/free-angel-card-readings/
    ask a question and read the answers..

I would find out what kind of reading you want and then go and look for that type of specific reader.. i.e. psychic/medium/general angel.. / tarot etc.

Advertisement