Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice US [NBC]

Options
  • 05-05-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone had a look at this? Started last week in the US - I enjoyed it much more to the usual signing competitions (American Idol, X Factor) because the judges can't see the contestants and have to make initial judgement on voice alone... Also the judges are much more entertaining, plus Christina Aguilera :D!

Looking forward to see how the series progresses...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone had a look at this? Started last week in the US - I enjoyed it much more to the usual signing competitions (American Idol, X Factor) because the judges can't see the contestants and have to make initial judgement on voice alone... Also the judges are much more entertaining, plus Christina Aguilera :D!

Looking forward to see how the series progresses...

It has been a big ratings winner for NBC and Producer Mark Burnett - at least the judges on this show are all credible talented singers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It has been a big ratings winner for NBC and Producer Mark Burnett - at least the judges on this show are all credible talented singers

I don't want to go too far the RichardDower route here, but do you have any idea what the exact ratings were? Were they very good or just NBC good (ie. average)?

I don't want to go too far the RichardDower route here, but do you have any idea what the exact ratings were? Were they very good or just NBC good (ie. average)?

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/ratings-rat-race-big-premiere-for-nbcs-the-voice-glee-hits-low/

It beat Glee

The Voice is adding a few more special guest voices to its season finale.
    Stevie Nicks, Train lead singer Pat Monahan and OneRepublic singer-songwriter Ryan Tedder will all perform on Wednesday's results show, NBC announced Tuesday.
    Fleetwood Mac's Nicks will perform with Javier Colon from Team Adam, Monahan will duet with Vicci Martinez of Team Cee Lo, and Tedder will share the mic with Team Christina's Beverly McClellan. As previously announced, Miranda Lambert will also perform on the results show with Dia Frampton, the finalist from her husband, Blake Shelton's, team.

Advertisement