Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkness into Light - Run, Sat 7th of May, 4.30 am

• 05-05-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

Charity run on this coming Saturday morning at 4.30 am in aid of Pieta house (deals with self-harm and suicide). Starts at Arthur's Quay Park. Anyone else thinking of doing it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Charity run on this coming Saturday morning at 4.30 am in aid of Pieta house (deals with self-harm and suicide). Starts at Arthur's Quay Park. Anyone else thinking of doing it?

Wont be taking part this year unfortunately. Did it last year great event and a strange experience running into dawn :)

great cause aswell. For anyone thinking of doing it we are very lucky to have something like Pieta House in limerick.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I won't be able to take part this year (college exams Saturday morning and afternoon) but I really hope the fund-raiser goes well. It's great to have a resource of this kind in Limerick. Fair play to everyone involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

I did it and thought it was beautiful, did it last year also when it was around U.L., apparently 500 attended, which was good for a first attempt.

Advertisement