Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-xamit

• 05-05-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

HI, just wondering can anyone post up the codes for e-xamit for higher level english both papers just 2010 thanks a million guys..
    and if anyone had the 2011 (:eek:) codes they would be absolutly brilliant :rolleyes:, it would be and unbelievable help :picon_razz.gif thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭John Sugrue

HI, just wondering can anyone post up the codes for e-xamit for higher level english both papers just 2010 thanks a million guys..
    and if anyone had the 2011 (:eek:) codes they would be absolutly brilliant :rolleyes:, it would be and unbelievable help :picon_razz.gif thanks

Hi,

Sorry, I don't have the codes but if I remember correctly e-xmait just has the answers to past question doesnt it? Well ,you can find the actual official marking schemes on examinstions.ie that are much better.

If e-xamit has gotten better since my LC then sorry. Ignore me lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

thanks i know that examinations have the proper answers but they dont do sample answers for english which I am looking for, thanks anyway :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

thanks i know that examinations have the proper answers but they dont do sample answers for english which I am looking for, thanks anyway :D

they aren`t proper sample answers , its really not worth it , just ask your teacher .:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I wouldn't rely on e-xamit for answers in subjects like English. The answering is too inconsistent. One day you might get a college-standard answer and then other times you'll get stuff just thrown together. Better off asking your teacher.

Thanks guys I know they aren't 'great' sometimes but I find them good for ideas to put things into essays and responses, because I am a really weak student :(,
    I use the other years codes up to 2009 cause thats what is in my exam papers and I dont have 2010 exam papers with them codes, plus my teacher isn't the most helpful or approachable :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

I'll send them in a pm

thanks a million nommm, but the only thing is you forgot the 2011 codes ;):p hehehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KitzerM

Hey would anyone have the examit codes for 2006 paper 1? It would really help if someone could post it to me by tomorrow :D Thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement