Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Project in final cut pro

Options
  • 05-05-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have to do The production of a 1 minute video it can be a documentary or mocumentary and it has to be a story piece incorporating a genre or style, or a music video. I can use pre-recorded video clips, no downloads however. and i can record video from a digital camera if I wish or use still images.Full quality audio must be used in my work with no compressed mp3 audio or downloads. Sound must be a strong consideration in this piece.

Just wondering if anyone would have any good ideas to inspire me with a few ideas??

Thanks guys

:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Think of something you like/enjoy....music/dance/a good book/a horror movie....

write up a little storyboard about it....

....and go do it!

Watch a few different short movies on youtube, search for minute long stories online, and make notes about what way you'd approach the topic they've taken.

It's kinda difficult to advise someone on exactly what to create, because creation/inspiration is such a personal thing....enjoy it either way, and start working on it now-the more you tell yourself you're stuck for ideas, the more you will be stuck for ideas! ;)

Advertisement