Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about credit/compensation for speed issues (upc)

• 05-05-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've been try to get my 30meg service sorted for the last 5 months with upc.
    I'm getting really bad speeds due to congestion and have rang numerous times to try get it resolved.

I've now been told a date of about the 12th of this month that i'll have my segmentation changed so it shoud help with speeds.
    3megs on my 30meg is common for me atm.

I have spoken to support when trying to resolve issues stating i dont feel i should be paying for 30meg every month when speeds are so poor.
    They have said "when its fixed ring back and ask for credit on your account"

So is it just speel to keep me happy or will i get credit?
    If there not taking the you-know-what,how much should i expect to get or ask for?

Just to add,
    it started last december and i had 3 engineer callouts with replacement equipment.I told them it had to be congestion as its fine for about 12hrs a day every day but it took until 2 months ago for them to admit this is my issue.

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement