Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Security Number & Go4Less

Options
  • 05-05-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just wondering when is the best time and how to apply for my social security number as I want to start working immediately upon arrival. Also has anybody filled out the Intrax questionnaire thing with go4less? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Walnut.

mup wrote: »
    Just wondering when is the best time and how to apply for my social security number as I want to start working immediately upon arrival. Also has anybody filled out the Intrax questionnaire thing with go4less? Thanks

Think they said something about waiting 10 days until after you arrive to apply for a social security number. They need to process your arrival or some nonsense :rolleyes:

Yeah the Intrax questionnaire is quite easy, have a read through the guide thing first and you'll be fine. You don't need to get them all right so it's not that important!

Advertisement