Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori teaching course

Options
  • 05-05-2011 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am considering applying to do a course in Montessori teaching. I already have a degree in English and History. I would ideally like to do a distance learning course but at the same time I want to get the most and best recognised qualification. I might be able to do a post grad instead of a whole course. Is there a degree in Montessori teaching or is it a diploma?

Can anyone give advice on where to do courses?
    What college would be the most presitgious to get a qualification from?
    Which course would you recommend?

Thanks,

Really appreciate all the advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pigeon1

Winnie21 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am considering applying to do a course in Montessori teaching. I already have a degree in English and History. I would ideally like to do a distance learning course but at the same time I want to get the most and best recognised qualification. I might be able to do a post grad instead of a whole course. Is there a degree in Montessori teaching or is it a diploma?

Can anyone give advice on where to do courses?
    What college would be the most presitgious to get a qualification from?
    Which course would you recommend?

Thanks,

Really appreciate all the advice!
    Hi,
    if your looking for a degree in montessori SNMCI is the best college, it's in dublin, cork, belfast and galway. they are the only course which have a degree in montessori, and your degree is currently recognised by the national teaching council. it is a private college and they do offer a post grad to my knowledge look at the website www.snmci.ie
    normal course is 4/5 years part time .... mon, wed and every couple of fridays 7 to 10. The down side is it costs over 3,000 a year !! hope this helps!!

Advertisement