Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Areas in Kilteragh

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fidan

Hope there's a good turn out now+we'll get things rocking.We got no leaflet in the door in The Green so I presume the turn out is going to be down to a lot of word of mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 AMcL

Hi there dee,

Yes these flyers have gone out to the ehole estate. Its important that we have a good turn out so we can get this all straightened out. The meeting is born out of this thread. Please attend. Email the address on the flyer for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 EdRey

Bump.

Reminder this meeting is tonight in the CCC at 8pm. All welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭molard

was your estate buildt by mcinerneys and do you know if it has gone into liquidation yet

• Registered Users Posts: 35 EdRey

molard wrote: »
    was your estate buildt by mcinerneys and do you know if it has gone into liquidation yet
    yes, and I believe they are in receivership.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 bblueblood

I live down the very end of Kilteragh in Tara Crea, have a petrol lawn-mower and would be willing to cut some of the grass along with whoever else, i think the residence association should organise a few people to cut grass in their area, a few to clean an area, I dont think this would be a problem but I would have a problem handing over money when we could easily do the work ourselves, why should we pay some landscaper or whoever to rip us off?

Advertisement