Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question For Disabled Women

Options
  • 05-05-2011 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hey. I have come up with a few ideas to help women with disabilities in their upper limbs. You may have weak arms or limited movement or even find it difficult to shave your legs.
    Growing up with all the above problems i struggled to keep up with make-up and beauty. So i woke up one morning and thought if i cant get my hand to reach my face why not get the make up to reach it. A simple long arm handle balanced to make it easier to apply foundation. And a similar arm to help apply mascara or eye make-up. Products are not available to buy yet but would this be something you would be interested in buying? :)

Advertisement