Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A big thanks to Konami for ****ING up PES 2011

Options
  • 05-05-2011 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Played the International Cup for the 1st game, did well up to the final, with David Villa scoring in every game.

Unfortunately Fernando Torres got injured 3 times on the way up to the final (including injury in the semi) and David Villa got injured in the semi aswell, in the 88th minute when I was 2-0 up.

So I had to go into the final with no strikers, well I had Llorente who has an average of 72 in stats. I played Ireland in the final but since I had no real striker I couldn't score at all. Villa scored in every game up to the final (including a brace in the quarters) but he was injured. Torres was injured per usual. Aswell as all this David Silva, my makeshift Centre Forward (even though he was a SS) got injured too during the duration of the final. (At the 70th minute mark I had to take him off for Llorente)

It went to penalties in the end, now I only played penalties once before and that was online, and it was a complete **** up when I did that. Oh wait, I took another penalty once, when David Villa got injured in the semi against Argentina and it blasted over despite me pressing down and right. So I took the 1st penalty in the International Cup final with Xavi, who kicked the ball to the right of the post, despite me ever so slightly moving the Joystick to the right. Then Robbie Keane scored for Ireland, and then I turned off the console. Apart from PES1, I played every single PES game, even on the PSP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

You may have a point with the injuries.....but how is it the games fault if you never learned how to take penalties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I think this PES is great. 2 and a half seasons into Become a Legend thanks to the playstation network being down

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Paparazzo wrote: »
    I think this PES is great. 2 and a half seasons into Become a Legend thanks to the playstation network being down

I think its a big improvement on last yrs one anyway.Feels like a proper football game.

Advertisement