Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone and Photoshop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Yeah, I spotted that and posted it a while back but nobody seemed to know what I was on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

were on the same boat i guess then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Yep. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Guess they were too busy flashing Android to their HD2 to realise. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

:p
    Ironically the HD2's Sense is much better than the Android flavours LOL

Remember years ago when the E71 was up on their site with a photo that was actually an early E63 proto :p

• Advertisement

I preferred the Windows Mobile Sense alot more too. But the HD2 would slow down after a while with all of that stuff.

Ladies and gentlemen :)

I present you the new Desire S from Vodafone....

158189.PNG

And now a little puzzle :) which is which :)

158191.png

Funny thing is that when HTC HD2 was around it had its own demo model in stores (dummy ones)

When HD came. They were trying to convince people HD2 was the HD...Now Desire S came and they are trying to convince its the S? Wth?

Also the case in CPW. HD2 dummies were used for DHD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Mobile phone companies in not having the faintest clue about mobile phones shocker.

I really dont think its phone companies. I imagine they pay of some design and photoshop company.

But to let them of without actually checking whats what is ridiculous. Really just shows how little attention vodafone is paying to what its doing

Advertisement