Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cybergun Kalashnikov AK-47

Options
  • 05-05-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Everything is brand new in box, has been test fired on full and semi auto so around 40-50 bbs have been through it. Its an unwanted gift.

Gun is full metal with ABS wood effect.

Comes with:
    • 1 Hi-Cap mag (metal)
    • 8.4v Battery
    • Charger
    • Sling
    • Front Sight Adjustment tool
    Looking for €180 for the lot

Meet up or Collection only

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Softair

bump and price drop €180

anybody? :(

BUMP!!!!!!

please guys need quick sale make offers if you wish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jay_F

Softair wrote: »
    please guys need quick sale make offers if you wish

ill give you a new baby hi capa 3.9 40quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Whats the FPS on this, Because I dont think 487fps is anywhere near legal.

Whats the FPS on this, Because I dont think 487fps is anywhere near legal.

yea i don't know why it says that. It shoots 310-315 fps on 8.4v battery with .25g BB's and 320-325 fps on 9.6v battery with same BB's.

Edit: its says that because thats what it shoots with .12g BB's apparently.

Jay_F wrote: »
    ill give you a new baby hi capa 3.9 40quid

no thanks man, have enough pistols. Thanks for the offer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jay_F

no thanks man, have enough pistols. Thanks for the offer though.
    ill give you 80cash

Jay_F wrote: »
    ill give you 80cash
    €140 is lowest i'll go, its a brand new gun never used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

yea i don't know why it says that. It shoots 310-315 fps on 8.4v battery with .25g BB's and 320-325 fps on 9.6v battery with same BB's.
    QUOTE]

315fps with 0.25g bbs is over 1 joule!!!Thats about 350 fps with 0.2g bbs and the legal limit is 328Fps with 0.2g BBs. Not to mention 325 fps with 0.25g bbs thats way over!!! Plus changing the voltage of the battery cannot Change the FPS of the aeg. The batteries only effect the speed of the motor, batteries cannot increase the strenght of the spring, bore of the cylinder or reduce the diameter of the barrel. Check your info!!!! Have you chrono'd this AEG yourself??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

the legal limit is 228Fps with 0.2g BBs.

Its 328fps mate

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

QUOTE]

315fps with 0.25g bbs is over 1 joule!!!Thats about 350 fps with 0.2g bbs and the legal limit is 328Fps with 0.2g BBs. Not to mention 325 fps with 0.25g bbs thats way over!!! Plus changing the voltage of the battery cannot Change the FPS of the aeg. The batteries only effect the speed of the motor, batteries cannot increase the strenght of the spring, bore of the cylinder or reduce the diameter of the barrel. Check your info!!!! Have you chrono'd this AEG yourself??

Most airsoft boxes show an FPS that's well above the legal limit. However, they ARE within the legal limit. Assuming that the person who got it for Softair got it from a retailer here.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

MrPirate wrote: »

Most airsoft boxes show an FPS that's well above the legal limit. However, they ARE within the legal limit. Assuming that the person who got it for Softair got it from a retailer here.

The issue is not what most airsoft boxes say or even what this box says. What matters is what the seller says the gun is shooting at and The seller has stated that the AEG shoots between 310 and 325fps with 0.25g bbs If true Thats over a Joule and illegal.

in relation to all the fuss over fps, i'm just back from chrono'ing this myself and it shoots 305-310 fps. I was just passing over info i got from the person who bought it for me so everyone relax

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

in relation to all the fuss over fps, i'm just back from chrono'ing this myself and it shoots 305-310 fps. I was just passing over info i got from the person who bought it for me so everyone relax

no we wont relax, people were right to question you, you advertised an illegal item, where did you get it chrono'd? what was the fps with .2g bb's? can you garentee it is sub 1J??

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Was 305-310 fps with 0.2g or 0.25g bbs, What type battery did you use? 8.4 or 9.6? Does this gun still read 10fps higher if you use the 9.6? Or was that just you passing on bad info you were told?

thermo wrote: »
    no we wont relax, people were right to question you, you advertised an illegal item, where did you get it chrono'd? what was the fps with .2g bb's? can you garentee it is sub 1J??
    Yeah I understand being questioned because I personally didn't get my facts sraight and was completely wrong to do so, but there's no need to be going mad over it. So yes I am sorry for posting false info and understand its completely my fault but we're all grown men here so I don't see why I needed a reaction like that.

Anyway it was chrono'd at Hobby Airsoft, with .2g BB's, 9.6v battery, came in at 305 fps and was assured by the man himself that this was under the 1J limit.

Yet again I am sorry for posting the false info and will be sure to check it all myself next time.

lets try this again, Bump

bump, open to offers

• Advertisement

now open to trades

• Registered Users Posts: 45 MarcinBiegan

hi
    my friend was looking at this page and he told me to ask you would you sell this gun to him for 40 euro if no one would buy it of you or trade with you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

any interset in a pair of pistols ?? a kwa glock with an extra mag and a case and a shell ejecting cz75 ??

facemelter wrote: »
    any interset in a pair of pistols ?? a kwa glock with an extra mag and a case and a shell ejecting cz75 ??
    I'm interested. any pictures? Is there anything wrong with either? will any work have to be done?

hi
    my friend was looking at this page and he told me to ask you would you sell this gun to him for 40 euro if no one would buy it of you or trade with you
    Being honest mate, your never gonna get a proper working AEG for €40, maybe a pistol

no problems with either both working perfectly , you said full metal , is the body metal aswell ?? or is it the plastic version ?

no problems with either both working perfectly , you said full metal , is the body metal aswell ?? or is it the plastic version ?
    cool could i see pictures please?. The handguard, stock and pistol grip are ABS wood effect and the rest of the gun is full metal.

where are you based any chance we can meet up for inspection im based in south dublin , ill come to you if its not to far ,

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

if that deal doesn't go through, I'll trade and MP5K with box, battery and charger

• Advertisement

where are you based any chance we can meet up for inspection im based in south dublin , ill come to you if its not to far ,
    i'm living in south dublin myself but might not be back until wednesday, i could be back tomorrow so i'll let you know.

Advertisement