Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO - Change of mind facility re-open.

• 05-05-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

So the CAO change of mind facility has re-open until the 1st of July.

-Has anybody totally changed their mind on what they want to do since the deadline in February?

-Does everyone have their level 6 and 7 courses filled up?

-Do ye have back up courses...if so what are they in relation to your first preference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Choices fixed :)

I'll be honest. I have no idea what to put into Level 6/7. I'm only interested in Level 8 courses...

I have Woodwork/Tech Graph Ed. as my first, Engineering/Tech Graph Ed. as my second, and Product Design as my third. After that are courses in English and Science, although I really want that first course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Choices fixed :)

I have Woodwork/Tech Graph Ed. as my first,.

Is that the one in UL. One of my friends is doing the same course in Letterfrack, just to let you know. You could put that down as a back up maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I wasn't even aware there was such a course, I'll check it out. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

NotExactly wrote: »
    Is that the one in UL. One of my friends is doing the same course in Letterfrack, just to let you know. You could put that down as a back up maybe?
    Cydoniac wrote: »
    I wasn't even aware there was such a course, I'll check it out. Thank you!

Very well recognised actually! Its part of GMIT and has a Great practical side and small class numbers.

Advertisement