Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goin Out

Options
  • 05-05-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Well im ashamed to say ive never actually went out in my local town after i turned 18, 2 years ago. So where in Wexford/ Enniscorthy is decent ta head out to for a bita craic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Barretts on the quay in Wexford or Heffernans on South Main st;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

amandaf675 wrote: »
    Well im ashamed to say ive never actually went out in my local town after i turned 18, 2 years ago. So where in Wexford/ Enniscorthy is decent ta head out to for a bita craic?
    So your 20 now....hmmm.

Pub wise maybe try Toss Kavanagsh or Shenanigans. Always a band or DJ in those pubs.

Club wise, try the Castle Nightclub or Benedicts (the only 2 in town). D Bar is probably a lillte old for you music wise, its all 70's and 80's.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭00011000

In Wexford town:

Sky & The Ground, Maggie May's, Metro17 for pubs.

Stores for nightclub.

That's about all I go to :P

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Circus_O

In scorthy i'd definetly say shenanigans for a pub, when there's a band or DJ the craic is, as they say, mighty.

The castle is a good club, nice and open compared to benedicts but there's just something in the air in bens, apart from the smoke and body odour, that makes a bens night one of those nights that will get more and more ridiculous with each telling. It can get incredibly warm in there so lynx it up and be prepared for the dance floor to get very cramped.

Advertisement