Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meet in Phoenix Park Sat Morning for Spin ??

• 05-05-2011 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

anybody interested in meeting up in the park sat morning for a spin (27th ) , maybe a few laps of the park ??

just back on the bike after a long lay off so need fitness

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

I can't make this one but a good idea. It would be great to get a boards spin organised for some Saturday morning soon again though :) Maybe head Wicklow direction and have a meeting point in town and pick up others on the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭peterjmaxwell

I should be free, in the same boat, been out for 3 months and just getting going again this week. i'll check back in tomorrow and see if it's still on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Might also be on for this, what time you thinking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What do you reckon the average speed of this will be, if you don't mind me tagging along on a MTB?
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

hey guys, ill be at the darkness into light run for pieta house with a bunch of friends and an cycling there, what time were you thinking of meeting up??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

around 10.30

average pace about 25k an hour

Pace and time sound good. I'm in although the weather outlook is not too bright. Where will we meet, how about at the entrance to the car park beside the papal cross?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Too fast for me, I'll have to work on my speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

What route are you guys planning, and would you countenance an auld fart joining in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭happytramp

wait a sec, is this for tomorrow morning? or the morning of the 27th? (as per the op)

• Advertisement

Souter,
    The more the merrier.

Happytramp, Its for tomorrow morning, Saturday the 27th (unless I gotten it all very wrong!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭DonalK1981

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Souter,
    The more the merrier.

Happytramp, Its for tomorrow morning, Saturday the 27th (unless I gotten it all very wrong!).

Very very wrong, the 7th. I would be interested just confirm meeting point and time!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Souter,
    The more the merrier.

Dude, I get occasionally mixed up with dates but this is going so way off it's not even wrong.
    So saying, I'm off to check any calendar I can find... just in case you're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SnakePliskin

I'd be up for this. Was going to head there on my own. 25kph sounds about right for me. Just confirm a meeting spot and ill be there.

As suggested, 10:30 at the car park of the papal cross?

Crap, missed the date in the op and just assumed this was for tomorrow! So who's up for tomorrow at 10.30 at the papal cross car park?

I'll be there. (weather dependent of course)

Advertisement