Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benitos Italian

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anybody ever been to Benitos Italian in Dalkey? I am wondering if it worth the trip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

definitely, its great.

make sure you book, it can be difficult to get a table otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

being there a few times. Great food great service and great prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

From what I remember they increased their prices a while back and I haven't been back since. Does anyone know have they dropped them again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ryandublin

You can see their prices here on their website.

http://www.benitosrestaurant.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I have been a few times and never needed to book.

It was ok but nothing special, although, it is rare to find a good italian in my experience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ryandublin

I know what you mean in my experience finding a good Italian restaurant in Ireland is challenging. I saw Benito's on TV and heard it was a good value for money.

One of the supposedly better Italian places I went to offered lasagne and came with a choice of baked potato or chips. LOL No salad offered as a choice. Mixed green salad + lasagne + garlic bread = tasty. Baked potato + lasagne not so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Its not a bad place. The service is good. I was there a good while ago but they had a guy playing guitar which was a bit of fun.

It wasnt too expensive but just lacked something. I havent been back in about a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Only ever got take away from there and it was all generally good. Even got some free fresh bread once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I go there for their early bird. Excellent value for money.

Advertisement