Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best frozen or fresh pre-made Beefburgers around?

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

I find tesco finest frozen burgers nice.

Anyone got any other recommendations, apart from making ones own of course !?

Whats the best frozen burgers around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

supervalue ones are really nice not frozen though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Aldi's ones are very tasty they come in a twinpack, and I think its Aberdeen Angus beef that's used. (Fresh not frozen)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

They do lovely frozen small burgers in Lidl, there called moredale i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Superquinn have lovely ones, they are not frozen though, just chilled. Very tasty and high meat content.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I think the Rustlers ones are lovely.. "The Big One" is particularly yummy.. if you prepare them right they taste like a Whopper IMHO :p loads of cheese and ketchup.. NOM!!

bigng.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

xzanti wrote: »
    I think the Rustlers ones are lovely.. "The Big One" is particularly yummy.. if you prepare them right they taste like a Whopper IMHO :p loads of cheese and ketchup.. NOM!!

bigng.jpg

Absolutely full of junk ingredients though.

Tesco finest are really good, as are the aldi ones previously mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It takes a matter of minutes to make a burger, and it's a lot cheaper and a lot tastier. Not sure why people would buy pre-made, tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

I make my own burgers, but if I was forced to buy a frozen one, it would be Big Al's - they actually taste of meat :)

Advertisement