Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Section 8: Prejudice

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭

I was browsing Eurogamer and was curious to see that this game got 9/10

Must flown well under the radar. Anyone play it and whats the multi player like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The first one was absolutely atrocious I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

If it was a full price game then it would be just above average but as a Arcade game for €12 is an insane standard.

Think Halo and your not too far off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

RockPaperShotgun have been fawning over it, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

the first one was an enjoyable distraction - running on a Unreal3 engine. It was a jack of all trades and the master of none - it looks like the latest one is a little bit more "fleshed out" - might give it a whirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 onin

Havin' great fun playin' it so far. They've ironed out the problems from the first game & the servers (that includes dedicated servers on xbox as well as pc) have good numbers most of the time, especially the Timegate ones. Teamwork is essential though, ya just end up losin' games if ya go in solo runnin' & gunnin' all the time. There's a bunch of us playin' over on reddit at r/WARISPREJUDICE if yer lookin' for some folks to team up with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Steam has this on sale for the day along with some of the DLC, €4.41 instead of €12.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/97100/?snr=1_4_4__13

I suffer from the "under a fiver" steam syndrome so I've added it to my pile of steam games.

Anyone else who's got this want to give multiplayer a go some night?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Picked it up on Steam myself last night. It reminds me if Tribes which can only be a good thing.

Advertisement