Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens free to good homes

• 05-05-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I dont know if im allowed to put this up her. If not I apologize. I have Four kittens eight weeks old to give to good homes. My cat is a stray who came to us pregnant I actually saved one of these kittens when it wasn't breathing and was hoping to keep it but we have a pretty full house at the moment and cant keep her.

There are two black kittens with various white markings, One really really fluffy ginger and one tortoise shell.

Must be collected from Donaghmede.

They are all healthy litter trained, wormed and weaned to solids.

None of them are vaccinated so this will need to be done.

We will include enough food for a few days.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

All still available if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'd be interested in getting one for my gf who lives in baldoyle, but we wouldn't be able to view them until at least next week, as I'm in work all week =/

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Any pics?

Xinkai Pm me when your ready to collect.

Audreyp I will post pics later today, (My camera is broken so i have to borrow my sisters :) )

Any sign of those pics?

gf is interested, what type of cat is it?

• Advertisement

Hi guys sorry about the delay busy day :). We have three left to give . Ill hold one for Xinkai until he lets me know his decision.

Here's the links to pics

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z40/ladypip1983/kittens/Emmaspics533.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z40/ladypip1983/kittens/Emmaspics526.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z40/ladypip1983/kittens/Emmaspics528.jpg

Enjoy the pics :)

Soo cute, are they girls or boys?

Ginger is: A boy

Black and white is: A boy

And Tortoise shell is: A girl

bare in mind at this stage it is difficult to determine the sex as their is very little difference between the genitalia of 8 week old kittens and im not a cat handler but im 99% per cent sure

Thanks for the reply, we were originally looking for two girls, but they are so adorable! Will talk to my OH tonight. Can you let me know if someone else asks for them?

That black and white one is adoreable.

Any chance of holding him for me please?

I'd be able to come and view him tonight with the gf, but we would have to sit down and really discuss if we'd be really capable and financially stable to look after him.

• Advertisement

Xinkai

Black and white one is held for you. I wont be around tonight would tomorrow evening suit? It will give you a chance to discuss it with your gf.

thanks

Hi ladypip,

Just started a new position in work so unsure of my schedule, will PM you my mobile if you wish to try arrange a kitty sighting during the week.

Hi All

Black and white kitten and Ginger kitten are still available somebody is interested in the tortoise shell at the moment. I'm afraid if the Kittens aren't re homed this week i will have to bring them to a rescue centre which is something I realy didn't want to do but I cant keep them much longer.

Advertisement