Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost dog in leighlinbridge area

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

Our family dog went missing yesterday morning he wandered to our neighbours house and played with her dogs until 08.30 or so and that was the last time he was seen. Its not like him to wander off like that. He is 9yrs old is small and black with white under his chin and tummy.He is also really friendly dog who loves attention.

Just wonderng if anybody sees him could they let me know please. He is really missed :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Be sure and give KCLR a buzz with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Will keep an eye out. Do you have a photo you could post up?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 madbetty

thanks guys
    good idea bout kclr
    i'll have a look for a pic to post up

Just wanted to say we found him and hes home safe and sound :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

That's excellent news Madbetty, glad to hear that all is OK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 molly86

Hi madbetty,
    Just want to let u know ur dog was at our house in Leighlin. I was walking my dog saturday and I seen him at the doctors house and he followed over to our house. He grew very fond of our back door mat, and snuggled up there till Tuesday 10th. He wouldnt budge at times and we would have to step over him coming in and out of the house. We were asking around the village to see who owned the dog but had no luck. We gave him his own bed, shelter and food. He is a gorgeous dog and we looked after him here. My dog was very happy to have someone to play with. He left our house before I got back from work Tuesday and we were very worried about him. I'm so glad he is safe and back home. My friend just rang me today she seen this post and knew we had a visitor at ours. Least if he decides to visit again, I'll know where to find u!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

New play pals. :D

molly86 wrote: »
    Hi madbetty,
    Just want to let u know ur dog was at our house in Leighlin. I was walking my dog saturday and I seen him at the doctors house and he followed over to our house. He grew very fond of our back door mat, and snuggled up there till Tuesday 10th. He wouldnt budge at times and we would have to step over him coming in and out of the house. We were asking around the village to see who owned the dog but had no luck. We gave him his own bed, shelter and food. He is a gorgeous dog and we looked after him here. My dog was very happy to have someone to play with. He left our house before I got back from work Tuesday and we were very worried about him. I'm so glad he is safe and back home. My friend just rang me today she seen this post and knew we had a visitor at ours. Least if he decides to visit again, I'll know where to find u!

Thank you sooo much for looking after him, not many people would do that we were so worried about him when he was away. I was starting to give up hope that we would find him. Our other dog was really sad too, he didnt want to play anymore and just lay around where jake usually sleeps in the garden. He was so happy when jake came home. One of my dads relatives found him walking through the village around the credit union on tuesday around 1 o clock. Delighted to have him home. :D Thanks again for taking such good care of him.

Advertisement