Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Hire

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a Van Hire company that will hire out a van that I can take over to the UK for a couple of days?

I have had problems in the past with companies wanting a huge deposit. Is here anyone who can help?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭lezza

rescuu on the headford road are a sound bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I'll second Rescue-U. Their vans are well maintained, so you shouldn't have any trouble.

(I mention that as I hired a transit a couple of years ago which cut out as I was passing an artic on a motorway; not a nice thing to happen. When I mentioned it to the hire guy afterwards he told me that it happended with all transits! If they did, they wouldn't be such a popular van, would they?).

Nice guys to deal with, too.

Advertisement