Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact sought

Options
  • 06-05-2011 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi i live in county Galway in dunmore near Tuam. I have 2 Andalusian mares or rather Pura Raza Espagnola and a yearling Andalusian colt and a little pony for his company. I would like to meet like minded people near me. Perhaps someone who would enjoy giving me a hand with my young mare, ie ride my 12 yr old out for company and give the baby a lead, or school in my manege or join me for a hack with their horse , or use my school and give my youngster a lead or simply hang out :rolleyes: I am into classical riding, want to do historical re enactment with my boy one day :p and would like companionship for hacking out. Would be nice to meet someone for horsey chats and stuff.

If someone would like to share my mare, a little help with stuff would be appreciated :D

Would be able to offer livery if someone would like to keep their horse at a private place :)

the girls here hanging out....

a%3E
    a%3E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 junca

24.jpg

1-3.jpg

That was my colt here is the pone :)

b1-1.jpg

This one is Karina

nova9.jpg

She was sporting a saddle and numnah for sale last year
    this is her daughter Gini

14.jpg

• Advertisement

Gini sporting her traditional gear, well half of it anyhow...
    3-2.jpg

As you can see i am into very comfy saddles and maybe a bit different so if someone is anywhere near to me i would really like to hear from you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ADDON

I'm no where near you which is a shame, cause I'd love to give a hand. <snip>

Nice horses by the way

Hi there :) yes that is a shame .... i am feeling quite lonely out here by myself, it is a lot more fun to go out in company and i really do miss horsey chats with people who actually sit in front of me for a change :D rather than on the keyboard, if you know what i mean :rolleyes:
    thanks for the recommendation i will try and find that forum, it is a forum ?? Thanks for the compliment ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sweeney1971

Hi, I moved to Ireland last year and I have two PRE Andalusian Stallions and a half bred Andalusian Stallion, we live in Roscommon.
    One is 17hh and grey almost white now and a light bay at 15.2hh, the half bred is 15.2 coloured.
    Do not know anyone else who has Andalusians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Please don't drag up old threads. Feel free to start a new one, though.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement