Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any social groups??

• 06-05-2011 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, I moved to Co. Limerick (near Askeaton) almost three years ago and havent really met many people yet. I don't have young children so won't meet anyone through schools etc, so if anyone knows of any groups that may help me meet up and hopefully make friends I'd appreciate the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I'm fairly sure that here in Newcastle West, which Google Maps tells me is 22 minutes away on the N21, there's a book club. I remember seeing a flier for it in the local library. Never been, so I can't attest to their awesomeness or lack thereof, but if you're a reader then it's a good place to start. Check out the Askeaton library or something, there's always fliers and such pinned to the notice boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Hi there is a meetup group in Limerick city which Ive just joined and will be going to my first event tomorrow! Hopefully itll be good

Advertisement