Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA China Town Wars

• 06-05-2011 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

I recently got GTA china town wars for the DS and I gotta say I'm really enjoying it. Its taking a while to get used to the new viewing angle but the gameplay is just as fun.

I really like the new way of getting rid of the cops. Where you have to disable their cars to eventually get away. Also stupid things like going into a paint and spray when the cops are waiting outside and coming straight back out to find they arent after you anymore. Now you have to go in when they can't see you and your wanted level wil be gone.

Just wondering if anyone else has played this? What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I've played the PSP version in full (almost identical with the exception of the Stylus interaction and some extra missions, plus an improvement in graphics) and I've also just, today, bought a second hand copy of the DS version for my 3DS

I have to say I like it, as you mentioned, getting rid of cops in this game is quite novel (in most cases they just ram into each other and what not) and, compared to the PSP version, there is little difference other then an updated graphics card

The extra missions are based around this news reporter who wants to get a scoop about the drug problem in Chinatown and the wars going on down there.

I also think it's well scripted and the dialogue can be quite funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

Jesus some improvement in the graphics alright haha

Advertisement