Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Golf Partner(s) or Friends

• 06-05-2011 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I'm 24, male and I recently moved to the Maynooth area for full time work and don't know many people. I recently decided to get back into golf and have been getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended) at the celbridge driving range. (Although I'm going to start using carton house instead).

Anyway, I'm just wondering is there anybody out there looking for a golf partner for the evenings or weekends? whether your looking for an extra player to join your 2 or 3-ball or if your on your own too, I'm happy to meet new people.

When I was younger I was playing off 14, but as I gave it up for a few years I'm a bit inconsistent now and playing off something closer to 20. But I reckon I've got the potential to get down to a single figures as I get back into it - so I'm happy to take offers from anyone or all skill levels??

Cheers,
    Dec
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭GetInTheHole!

Not sure what your budget is but as far as I know there is a new membership deal for under-25s in Moyvalley (relatively close to Maynooth). I think it's sub €500.

That could be a good idea for you as there's bound to be other new members joining or you could avail of the online booking system to get to know other players.

I've played it a few times - its a good course and I think there may even be some members that post on this forum so they could point you in the right direction..

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bazzmundo

Sent you a PM there.

Advertisement