Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop Soiled & Damaged White Goods Retailer in North East

Options
  • 06-05-2011 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi Does anyone know if there are any stores selling graded, shop soiled or damaged good in North East. I know there used to be a few around Dundalk (one near longwalk) but don't know if any of them left. I want an undercounter freezer for my shed but don't see any secondhand ones in the area. Any suggestions as to location of any of these stores would be appreciated. I have looked on golden pages and yellow pages for Northern Ireland but I think they are probably just as cheap down south. Cheers;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

There is one on the Long Walk beside Xtra Vision.Decent stuff and affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

Thats the one I was thinking of but the phone number on golden pages for them is constantly engaged. Might tip in later today if they're still open. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Twatter wrote: »
    Thats the one I was thinking of but the phone number on golden pages for them is constantly engaged. Might tip in later today if they're still open. Thanks!

afaik they're closed. there's one across from where cafe metz used to be now

Advertisement