Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap tickets for tonights game v Connaught?

• 06-05-2011 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

impoverished post grad trying to bring my Dad down from Galway to see the game tonight, bless him but he never got back to me yesterday and there were 1/2 tickets on sale in Ul, just wondering if anyone might know where there would be cheaper tickets for the game tonight?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

€20 for a Cat A stand tck thats normally €40, they're floggin them cheap grab em or wait and barter outside the ground you might get lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

Thanks for that Bob but where would I pick them up?

Called Thomond earlier and they are quoting stand tickets at the full price - I got the number of a chap who's supposed to be selling them at half but he hasn't got back to me....and I just missed two free stand tickets in UL!!

thanks again sir! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Just turn up. You'll get in, and probably for free too. Tickets were being given away last Sat. just before k.o. I'm told.

MAGNERS LEAGUE

Munster v Connacht
    Friday 6th May 2011

Thomond Park
    KO 7.05pm

HALF PRICE TICKETS
    Cat A Stand NOW E20!!!!
    Terrace ; ; NOW E11!!!!

FREE SCHOOLBOY TICKET AVAILABLE WITH EACH STAND/TERRACE TICKET
    PURCHASED (While stocks last)

Tickets will be on Sale from the UL Arena Reception Area during the
    following times:

Wednesday 4th May 2011 11am-5pm

Thursday 5th May 2011 11am-6pm

If you have any questions please contact Sharon on 086-8524800

Kindest Regards

sharon@fusionevents.ie
    www.fusionevents.ie

www.facebook.com/fusioneventsireland

086-8524800

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Check this out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056258527

edit: just realised the collection is in Dublin

• Advertisement

thanks all, managed to get those 1/2 price tickets through that contact in UL

I'd heard of them letting people in for free all right but didn't want to chance it with Dad driving down from Galway

now to look forward to an evening of rain and getting thrashed!! :P just need to remember to bring my wet gear and a sense of humour

enjoy, glad you got sorted will be there myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

BobMc wrote: »
    HALF PRICE TICKETS
    Cat A Stand NOW E20!!!!
    Terrace ; ; NOW E11!!!!

Haha I always seem to see these things to late! I paid €30 each for 2 Cat A stand tickets, thought I was getting a great deal!!
    A well shur :(

hey Alan I missed out on two free tickets today because I left my comp to grab a cuppa!! when I came back emails had been exchanged and I was denied! next time though!

Advertisement