Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert Construction

Options
  • 06-05-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Ok first of all forget my username it wont let me change it ! And secondly Im doing my leaving cert this year and have taken construction as a subject but had never done it before, its a big class but with only 2 girls on the written im gettin within the top 5 so im happy enough there. Ive done my practical on Tuesday and that went grand and I also have my project done.....BUT.....as of yet I still have no project book as I dont know whats supposed to go into it...:/ Can someone please tell me asap...I have very little time left ! :(
    Thanx S.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Hey, I think your question would probably get a quicker answer in the Leaving Cert forum (under the Edu category - I'd put a link but I'm on my phone).

Good luck with it though! My wee brother is having the same problem, although his is for the JC, so not as big a deal :p

Advertisement