Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Vets in your experience Northside of Dublin?????

• 06-05-2011 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi,

Just wondering a vet on the north side of the city that you would recommend for a dog?

Thanks,

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

We use Hillcrest in Dublin 15 for our cat and find them very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Anicare! There's a pic of my dog in a scales when he was a tiny puppy on the weight loss board in the Botanic one lol :pac:

EDIT just to add we've been to the vet a LOT in the last year as my dog has problems with his legs and we've always gotten brilliant care and support - I'm not just recommending them cos of the piccie!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭scarlet_mandy

Raheny Vets we go to, very good with our dog and great opening hours, up til 7:30 at night which is good :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Cara Vets in Ballycoolin, near Blanchardstown, in Dublin 15 are fantastic. I cannot praise them enough - they are so thorough, very easy to deal with and they take the time to deal with all problems you may have.

http://www.caravetgroup.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

Cara Vets in Ballycoolin, near Blanchardstown, in Dublin 15 are fantastic. I cannot praise them enough - they are so thorough, very easy to deal with and they take the time to deal with all problems you may have.

http://www.caravetgroup.com/

+1 to Cara Vets - they are fantastic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

My family has always used the vet in Baldoyle (Billy I think his name is?). They've brought 2 of my dogs back from the brink. :D

My gf's family also used the vet in Raheney to save their 6 week old puppy from parvo a few months back, plus they seemed very caring in there whenever I was visiting the little rascal. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Have recommended him numerous times on here but Denis Shannon Bull Wall Clinic in Clontarf, great vet. Hes now 2 of my friends regular vet after i sent them to him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Sassy58

+1 to Anicare in Glasnevin 1 of our dogs go to Mary cause she has hip problems and they are great always have time.

Also Tanis in their Clontarf Branch is fantastic have been using her as well for 7+ years - from when we first got our dog who ended up with parvo etc and she and the team were fantastic with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nudag

Thanks Everyone. I have heard Raheny mentioned a few times on here.

Anyone been to the Vetinary clinic in swords near Airside?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Smeefa

The vets near airside is really good! I did work experience there a couple of years back and my fellah has gone there since he was a pup!

Conor is mad but really loves animals! All the vets are lovely and love their job! I'd really recommend them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Smeefa wrote: »
    The vets near airside is really good! I did work experience there a couple of years back and my fellah has gone there since he was a pup!

Conor is mad but really loves animals! All the vets are lovely and love their job! I'd really recommend them!

+1 for O Scanaill vets in Airside. Totally agree, Conor is a bit loony but great with the animals, he looks after my sheep too

Advertisement