Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thunder Maul?

• 06-05-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone had any clue if the Thunder Maul is a decent gun or not and is there anywere in ireland to get them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

its an m4 at its heart... just a funny body. Not sure if they're even made anymore... limited run I belive.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

dam was thinking of picking one up because you never see them on the feild. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

My housemate has one, it's an M4 with a body kit, Have a chat with midwest airsoft thats where he got his

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

I have one. Only played for a few months over a year ago. Only played indoors too so no idea what it would be like outdoors.

It was perfect for indoor play as it is quite small and seemed to be accurate enough. The look of it get you a lot of strange looks. One thing which I loved was the stupidly fast fire rate and the unique noise it made. Sounded completely different to the other guns being used. It's the first gun I got so I can't really comment on how it compares to others, but I always seemd to do quite well with it.

The mags you get with it are tiny so you end up using full size ones, but thats not really an issue. The battery is a b!tch to get at as it is squeezed in at the front. Can't imagine it would be easy to do a fast swap.

I might actually think about selling it some time soon as I haven't played in ages and none of my mates really play any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

thanks guys might keep an eye out for one and sure if your selling yours give me a shout

• Advertisement
Advertisement